- How to use this course
- Welcome and Shared Language
- Before we begin...
- Administrative Systems
- Exercise: Examine your intake paperwork
- Electronic Medical Records
- Fenway Health: Inclusive Environment, Forms and Policy Brief
- Wired Magazine: The battle to get gender identity into your health records
- Insurance Systems
- The Fertility Divide: The Unfair Economics of Pregnancy – Medium
- Office Space
- Brigham and Women's Hospital: LGBT Welcoming Checklist
- Office Culture
- Dr. Reid: Integrating Inclusive Language
- Test your learning
- How does trauma impact LGBTQ+ clinical care?
- Trauma in the LGBTQ Community: What practitioners should know in the wake of the Orlando shootings
- Passion and Sensitivity: The Cornerstones of Responding to Trauma in the LGBT Community
- Practical Application: Scenario One
- Engage with Scenario One
- Practical Application: debrief scenario one and engage with scenario two
- Scenario Two: Article
- Engage with Scenario Two
- Practical Application: Scenario Three
- Debrief Scenario Three
- Chapter Two: Wrap-up and additional tips
- Inviting the community: inclusive marketing practices
- Inclusion inventory
- In-person marketing practices
- In-person inventory
- Emerging marketing tactics
- Emerging tactics exploration
- Congrats! Here's what's next...
- Additional Resources and Module Citations
- Final Test!
- Before you go...
I loved the Scenarios and I think many of the clinicians can learn from others' mistakes. I loved the tone, the speed and the articles. My one comment is that I wish we could have a group seminar for my team to have them be trained. These module...Read More
I loved the Scenarios and I think many of the clinicians can learn from others' mistakes. I loved the tone, the speed and the articles. My one comment is that I wish we could have a group seminar for my team to have them be trained. These modules will be very interactive and more interesting if the teaching is done in a group. Awesome information and very accurate techniques for providing compassionate care for patients and patient centered care.Read Less